Estonian Ceramists Association
Estonian Ceramics Association is active since 1993 and is one of Estonian Artists’ Association’s (EAA) sub-unions. One of the missions of Estonian Ceramics Association is to introduce and represent it’s members, who have all earned their degrees as either professional ceramic artists or designers. Currently there are 97 members in the association, including senior and 3 honorary members.
Main aims and activities:
- coordinating and organizing communal projects and annual overview exhibitions;
- informing it’s members of ceramics related news and professional possibilities from home and abroad;
- representing the sub-associations’ interests in EAA;
- in collaboration with Kohila Educational Centre and Estonian Academy of Arts Ceramic department managing the wood-fire kilns at Tohisoo, Kohila;
- organizing annually the international wood-fire symposium in Kohila.